Swatch Group is a diversified multinational holding company active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. It is the world’s largest watchmaking group, and supplies nearly all the components required for the watches sold by its eighteen individual brands and the multi-brand retail companies Tourbillon and Hour Passion.
Its production companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. Swatch Group is a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. It is also a leader in the field of sports event timing.
Swatch Group brands
Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Calvin Klein watches + jewelry, Swatch, Flik Flak.
• Service and repair watches that enter the Swatch Group Customer Service
• Ensure all repairs follow business procedure
• Detect watch defects that were omitted by watch diagnostics
• Keep record of all work undertaken on Repair Sheet
• Ensure the first level repair quality control according to the Swatch Group recommendations
• Pass all completed repairs to Quality Control
• Inform administration of all additionally required spare parts
• Organise and self manage workflow while working to targets
Demonstrate Customer Service Values:
• Show empathy by listening and understanding
• Empower our colleagues
• Responsibility through ownership
• Value every customer and each other
• Inspire by always acting in a positive and pro-active way
• Communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner
• Expectations are met every time
You are WOSTEP accredited or equivalent and have proven bench experience within the watch industry. You may have had previous experience of working with Swatch Group brands (training on our watches will be provided).
• A practical individual with excellent dexterity and excellent levels of attention to detail
• The ability to deliver set business production and quality criteria
• A well organised individual who is able to prioritise and self-manage one’s own workflow.
• Flexible, excellent levels of concentration and the ability to self-motivate
• Works well within a team with a positive can do attitude
Proven Bench Experience