Concession Manager - David Jones (Longines)
Longines is part of the Swatch Group, the largest luxury watch company in the world. Based in Switzerland since 1832, Longines is a brand of rich heritage and timeless elegance.
We are currently recruiting for a Concession Manager to manage a team of 4 people, oversee and manage the daily operations of the Longines concession stand within David Jones (Sydney CBD). This role is one that represents the brand in its market and therefore should uphold the highest level of professionalism, customer service and sales excellence.
- Define responsibilities of sales team making sure all tasks are being completed to the expected standard
- Ensure store sales targets are continuously being achieved
- Make sure the highest standards of customer service are upheld and maintained
- Ensure set up and set down processes are implemented and run smoothly
- Daily reports are reviewed and sent to relevant management making sure all figures balance
- Ensure merchandising is immaculate at all times and is expressing the correct message
- Deal with elevated clients and supporting team where necessary
- Motivate staff to optimise performance
- Ensure accurate reporting of sales performance
Skills and experience
- Extensive retail experience (luxury sector preferred)
- Experience in a Concession Manager, Assistant Manager or Senior Sales position
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills
- Computer literacy skills: Word, Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.