OMEGA Luxury Keyholder - St. Louis
OMEGA is a company of the Swatch Group, the world’s leading watch manufacturer. Since 1848, the brand has been synonymous with excellence, innovation, design and precision. Thanks to its pioneering spirit, OMEGA was the first watch worn on the moon, and it has enjoyed many other accomplishments and explorations in the ocean and in space. Its women’s watches have been amongst the most admired and ingenious in the industry and, most recently, OMEGA’s reputation has been enhanced by its achievements in anti-magnetic watchmaking and its Master Chronometer certified watches, the industry’s highest standard for precision and performance. OMEGA has been the Official Timekeeper of 27 Olympic Games since 1932 and is also a leading name in golf, swimming, athletics, bobsleigh and sailing. Partnerships with social causes include Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital, as well as the GoodPlanet Foundation. Today, OMEGA's family of brand ambassadors includes James Bond, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Michael Phelps, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Buzz Aldrin and many more.
Ideal candidates will have luxury retail sales/keyholder experience, outstanding customer service skills, proven retail selling and clientelling skills, able to learn about our timepieces, and are looking to become a part of our expanding team.
• Opening and/or closing the store.
• Will liaise with the management team and act as a “leader on the floor” when the Boutique Manager & Assistant Manager are not available.
• Minimum 3 years of luxury retail Sales/Keyholder experience.
• Excellent selling and customer service skills & presentation skills.
• Great communication and written skills.
• Quick learner: able to learn the technical aspects of watches and watch collections.
• Passion for sales and timepieces.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.