Christmas Casual - Tissot Myer Melbourne
With its signature 'Innovators by Tradition' Tissot has a presence in over 160 countries and is part of The Swatch Group, the largest global watch producer and distributor. As the official timekeeper and partner of many global and local sporting events such as MotoGP and AFL, Tissot is committed to respecting tradition, valuing performance, precision and setting new standards.
We are looking for a mature and passionate sales person to work at our concession store within Myer Melbourne and promote the brand by achieving sales targets, delivering impeccable customer service, developing client relationships and client records.
We are looking for candidates who are flexible and fully available to be able to work shifts over the busy Christmas period.
- Make sure the highest level of Customer Service is being upheld at all times
- Help develop client database through strong sales
- Stock maintenance and cleaning
- Store housekeeping and cleaning
- Daily merchandising; set up, stock rotation, new display concepts
- Organisation, refill and storage of back up stock, merchandising material, product packaging, instruction booklets and warranties
- Attend regular training
Skills and experience
- Experience working within retail sales
- Highly developed and proven Customer Service Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- A passion for Tissot or the watch industry
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.