E-Commerce Operations Manager
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the E-commerce department at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH Ltd. is currently recruiting an
E-Commerce Operations Manager (F/M) 100%
Main tasks will include:
- Define, give insights and implement global e-commerce strategy jointly with the Head of e-commerce.
- Coordinate the different functions of the department.
- Collaborate closely with Planning, distribution, logistics and IT
- Manage the international rollout of the Swatch e-commerce platforms.
- Set up the processes for e-com implementation in new countries
- Monitor and continuously improve the e-commerce platform operations.
- Define and implement all necessary business processes in collaboration with IT, Logistics, Finance and Legal.
- Manage third party vendor relationship, coordinate weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, generate reports to review operations
- Set up and implement payment methods and anti-frauds strategies
- Manage the inventory and catalog of e-commerce worldwide.
- Improve Customer Service tactics for Pre/after sales.
- Ensure a best-in-class training, monitoring and supporting the local e-commerce team with backend operations.
- Create and maintain the Swatch e-commerce processes documentation.
- Ensure correct implementation of new e-commerce products
- Provide and implement solutions for special sales
Team player with excellent human relationship skills and an open mind to other cultures, you are able to work independently and show a high level of self-driven motivation and flexibility. Capable of working in a fast moving ever-changing environment you have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will also have good MS office, project management applications skills, and Good understanding of IT, Finance, Supply Chain and Legal related topics as well as an understanding of Information Architecture management for online businesses.
Besides your strong experience in the management of complex and multinational projects, you bring an academic degree in business, innovation or marketing of fast moving consumer industry or at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in an internet/e-commerce agency. You demonstrate Good knowledge and experience with integrated marketing campaigns and online business coupled with a strong interest for new digital technologies and very good knowledge in a broad range of digital marketing practices.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English, German and French.
Human Resources Management