About The Swatch Group
Swatch is one of the world’s most widely recognised consumer brand names and is part of the Swatch Group, the largest and most dynamic watch company in the world. The Swatch Group employs more than 50,000 people in over 50 countries and incorporates brand such as OMEGA, Tissot, RADO and Longines.
The main purpose of this position is to monitor and maintain debtor account balances owing to The Swatch Group as well as processing all client payments.
- Retail store account reconciliation
- Weekly reporting (Age Trial Balance Report, Forecasting report)
- Discuss payment schedules and payment terms
- Daily banking preparations which includes allocating payments to accounts and matching credit notes to invoices
- Monitor all credit hold and release
- Customer account queries
- Debts Collection & Bad Debts Provision
- Cash Flow Forecasting
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in a similar role (credit controller or accounts receivable)
- Strong background in collection including processing of payments, assisting with accounts receivable functions and use of a computerized accounts system
- Accurate data entry
- Basic understanding of general ledger account coding, Goods and Services Tax and debits and credits
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage a personal workload in a busy environment
- Good interpersonal skills including strong negotiation and communication skills with customers
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (SAP experience beneficial)
- Bookkeeping qualification or study towards an appropriate qualification.
- Glen Iris based head office, next to Gardiner train station and on the #72 tram route.
- Generous product discounts and access to staff sales
- International well known company with a wide portfolio of brands
- Professional and down to earth corporate culture
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing