Distribution Center Fulfillment Associate
Swatch Group is an international group active in the design, manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required by its 18 watch brands, and Swatch Group companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. Please be sure to visit our brands' websites to learn more about their fantastic products.
Swatch Group is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries.
- Utilize company software and equipment for the receiving, tracking, picking, replenishment and stocking of goods.
- Accurately pick and pack orders by style, color and size.
- Receive merchandise and put away received product
- Prepare outbound shipments.
- Maintain and upkeep work areas.
- Conduct cycle counts, semiannual and annual physical inventory.
The Logistics division of The Swatch Group U.S. is looking for Fulfillment Associates to work in the Distribution Center. Ideal candidate will perform all phases of Distribution Center operations such as put-away of merchandise in stock, cycle counts, picking and packing orders, and various other duties as assigned to ensure full and efficient operations.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior distribution experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. and reach shelves using stepping stool or ladder. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and lift frequently throughout the day.
- Requires strong attention to detail. Must be an effective communicator and team player, focused and flexible.
- Must be able to collaborate and work within a large and diverse team.
- Must be able to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Human Resources Manager