Lab Technician Analytic (m/w)
The Belenos Clean Power Holding AG, a spin-off of the Swatch Group AG seeking for an optimal use of energy, in particular clean renewable energy sources.
As a Lab Technician Analytic, you like to work independently or in a small team in a chemical laboratory. You can use your professional competence, your skills and your cooperative attitude to achieve the targeted goals.
- Implement quality control of raw materials, battery components and final battery products
- Perform physicochemical measurements such as SEM / EDX, XRD, ICP, LECO, viscosity, etc.
- Organize, plan and monitor experimental tests
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods
- Maintain the laboratory and analytical equipment (rules, services, etc.)
- Build close interactions with the research groups
- Bachelor in physics, chemistry or materials science
- Team player, communicative, analytical focused and autonomous
- Experience with physicochemical characterization methods Experience in laboratory experiments and data collection in the field of materials analysis and analytical instrumentation
- Knowledge in electrochemistry is a plus
- Good oral and written knowledge in German and English. French is a plus.
Head of HR