Distribution Center Returns Coordinator
Swatch Group is an international group active in the design, manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required by its 18 watch brands, and Swatch Group companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. Please be sure to visit our brands' websites to learn more about their fantastic products.
Swatch Group is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries.
- Identify and prioritize emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to multitask, solve escalated issues and work independently.
- Draft well-written emails to Brands/Business Units/Customer explaining and answering any questions that arise.
- Resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Work closely with various internal departments and contacts to resolve issues including, but not limited to Customer Service and Logistics
- Send and update various reports daily.
- Manage the product sort on all received items.
- Other duties as requested.
The Swatch Group U.S. looking for an organized associate to work within our returns team, managing the arrival and processing of returns, organizing work flows and general administrative tasks to keep the processes working efficiently.
- Minimum two years of customer service, logistics and administrative skills.
- Experience with luxury goods and customers a plus.
- Familiarity with watch/jewelry industry/terms a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Manage competing priorities and know when to escalate issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of jewelry and watch brands and /trends.
Human Resources Manager