Digital Content Specialist (F/M) 100%
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Digital Content team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
DIGITAL CONTENT SPECIALIST
As Digital Content Specialist, you will be responsible for leading production and providing digital content activations to support Swatch’s digital initiatives. Your daily tasks will include:
- Coordinate design and concept development as well as material production for the different websites with internal and external resources: briefing, timing and budget management, quality check, approval.
- Localize and customize website content, web graphics and campaign materials (emails, digital media placements, image retouching, site layouts, social media features…) including cross browsers testing and functionality understanding.
- Lead, design and prototype smart, unexpected digital solutions as well as maintain online visual identity
- Coordinate the product, collection launches updates and all various communication on the websites, based on the global launch plans,
- Follow up with local marketing teams for digital content quality check of new sites and digital projects,
- Support local markets in all digital content questions Monitor digital content presence of all local versions of the website
Besides your fun, positive and over creative personality, you bring 3-5 years’ experience in digital content management for international companies. You are a strong visual and problem-solver with a passion for all digital things. Your skills are on images curation, visual storytelling, layout, form and color. Strong team player with excellent organizational skills, you have good understanding in the different fields of online marketing such as online ad campaigns, social media, email marketing, etc.
Your strong knowledge of Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, as well as Premiere and After Effects would be a strong plus. In addition, you are up to date with all current design technologies and trends and have a very good knowledge of UI/UX.
Computer and project management applications such as MS Office hold no secrets for you, and you have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping tight deadlines and coordinating with various internal and external business partners.
In addition, you are fluent in English, German and/or French.
Human Resources Management