Full Time Retail Sales Advisor - Swatch Oxford Street (Flagship Store)
The birth of Swatch began in 1983 with the innovation and revolution of the Swiss Watch market by creating a watch that was affordable, accessible and an expression of who you are from the flick of the wrist, the innovative and exciting new Swatch sparked the remarkable recovery of the Swiss watch industry. Collaborating with artists, using new innovative materials, staying up to date with fashion trends and investing in extreme sports events.
This momentum continues on today at Swatch by attracting talented individuals who live and breathe the brand, celebrate in progression and development and delight our customers everyday.
We want YOU to give our customers an exceptional Swatch & Flik Flak experience during their visit to Swatch Stores.
Swatch have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Retail Sales Advisor, to join our established Flagship team on Oxford Street.
Your main activities will be to provide exceptional levels of customer service to all customers. Merchandise, promote and sale of all products to end consumers. Meeting all sales targets and store objectives.
• Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience
• Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary
• Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other products
• Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service. • Help display merchandise as directed
• Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Store
Cash Handling/Payment Transactions
• All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way
• Till functions, cashing up, payments and general duties
• Dealing with, and handling of, cash, credits cards and international currency
Care of the Store
• Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times
• Back of house and shop floor are both just as important
• Health and Safety aware
• Good Visual Merchandising standards
• Adhere to company policies and regulations
• Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager
• Can present, and conduct, themselves in a professional manner to both customers and colleagues
• Can deal with international customers and familiar with their customs and culture
• Can communicate clearly to consumers and colleagues
• Attend regular training days
• Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions
• Be able to deliver good product knowledge to our customers
• To undertake all duties and responsibilities which may fall within the remit of such a post under the direction of your line manager.
You will have:
• Excellent customer service
• Passionate about driving sales
• Experience in the Retail Industry
• Must have a positive and outgoing outlook
• Must enjoy their work and have a natural passion for watches and customer service
• Have experience with luxury watches or jewellery
• Be accommodating to shifts, longer trading hours and staying late for events etc
• Have experience dealing with international customers
• Ability to communicate in other languages for example, Mandarin.