Full Time Retail Senior Sales Advisor - Swatch Manchester (Arndale Centre)
The birth of Swatch began in 1983 with the innovation and revolution of the Swiss Watch market by creating a watch that was affordable, accessible and an expression of who you are from the flick of the wrist, the innovative and exciting new Swatch sparked the remarkable recovery of the Swiss watch industry. Collaborating with artists, using new innovative materials, staying up to date with fashion trends and investing in extreme sports events.
This momentum continues on today at Swatch by attracting talented individuals who live and breathe the brand, celebrate in progression and development and delight our customers everyday.
Exciting position for a Senior Sales Advisor in our Swatch Store located in Manchester, Arndale Centre.
We want YOU to give our customers an exceptional Swatch & Flik Flak experience during their visit to Swatch Stores.
As Senior Sales Advisor you will play a key role in assisting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in leading, developing and inspiring a team to deliver outstanding customer service.
Fantastic opportunity to join an established and exciting Brand. People development and training are key principles for our teams at Swatch.
• Passionate to lead, motivate and engage a team
• Driven to improve conversion and ensure the store and team meet KPIs
• Enjoys developing team members, with the ability to provide constructive and positive feedback
• Passionate about providing the highest level of customer experience, leading by example for other team members
• Uses initiative to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in running the store and providing ideas for improvements
• Previous experience in retail and/or fashion accessories
• Have experience dealing with international customers
• Ability to communicate in multiple languages
• Previous Supervisory experience