Spare parts logistic Specialist
Introduction de la société
Tissot has been growing and developing its tradition of innovation since 1853. From the early days to the present, in its home in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura Mountains, Tissot has translated craftsmanship and precision into stylish timepieces now sold in over 160 countries around the world. Special materials, advanced functionality and meticulous design detail join forces to create the luxury of accessibility. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world’s largest watch producer and distributor of Swiss watches. The tradition of innovation lives on, keeping closely in touch with the times.
Description du poste
Your role is to contribute to the smooth running of logistics operations within the Customer Service. The goal is to increase the operational efficiency by optimizing the tools and working methods of the Spare Parts department in order to offer the best service to our B2B partners. You will also be in charge of developing and maintaining the reporting tools in order to create performance indicators related to the sales of components. In addition, your mission involves your collaboration in transversal projects with stakeholders such as other company departments or subsidiaries.
In this function, your main activities will be:
• Optimize the processes of our sales and export sectors
• Improve the company ERP and digital platforms related to the department needs with the support of our IT team
• Provide KPI’s and develop BI tools with the support of our IT team
• Support and train the sales and export teams for a smooth transition to new operational processes
• Manage projects related to the export and distribution strategy of spare parts
• Manage projects related to the sales sector in fields such as demand planning, product life cycle management and product traceability
• Handle the logistic aspects in terms of demand planning and inventory management in case of product upgrades
• Lead the department when needed
Gratuated with a Bachelor degree in Logistics, Supply Chain management or similar education, you have 5 years of professional experience in the export or demand planning field and have a first proven experience in project management. You are fluent in French and have good command of English. You benefit from expert command of Excel and SAP.
Structured, flexible and service-minded, you have a strategic and entrepreneurial thinking. Benefitting from a strong team spirit, you have proven leadership and strong communication skills. Able to work under thigh project deadlines, you are self-starter and have a can-do attitude.
You are fluent in French and have good command of English.