- Group net sales of CHF 8 243 million, -1.8% in comparison to the previous year at constant ex-change rates, or -2.7% at current rates.
- Operating result of CHF 1 023 million, -11.4% to the previous year. Operating margin amounted to 12.4% versus 13.6% in the previous year.
- Net income of CHF 748 million, -13.7% to the previous year, with a net margin of 9.1% versus 10.2% in the previous year.
- Operating cash flow increased by 30% to CHF 1 224 million.
- Excluding Hong Kong SAR, Group sales increased in the second half of 2019 by 5% at constant exchange rates and the operating result by 6% (in the Watches & Jewelry segment, excluding production, by even more than 20%).
- Growth in all markets except Hong Kong SAR.
- Dividend proposal: CHF 8.00 per bearer share and CHF 1.60 per registered share (unchanged from previous year).
- For 2020, further growth in local currency expected in all regions (except Hong Kong SAR).
Outlook for 2020
Group management expects healthy growth in 2020 in all markets in local currency, with the exception of Hong Kong SAR. The currency situation will remain challenging. A special highlight for the Group will be the Olympic Summer Games in Tokyo, where Omega can uniquely showcase itself in one of the largest luxury markets in the world.
This content is not available in English. Please see the German version below or the French version. Wir gratulieren unseren Lernenden zur bestandenen Lehrabschlussprüfung! Die Firmen und Marken von Swatch Group Assemti, Blancpain, Breguet, CHH Microtechnique, Comadur, Diantus, Dress Your Body, EM Microelectronic-Marin, ETA, Longines, Manufacture Ruedin…
After 31 years with Swatch Group, Kevin Rollenhagen, member of the Extended Group Management Board, has decided to retire at the end of August, 2020.
SWATCH GROUP: Half-Year Report 2020 After a strong January with an operating margin of 21.4% in the Watches & Jewelry segment (without Production) and 17.3% for the overall Group, massive decline due to state-ordered closings of at times up to 80% of distribution channels worldwide. Group net sales of CHF 2 197 million, -43.4% to the previous year at…